But I would suggest that you use a small name of 4 letters or less. Actually, you don't have to draw a name on it at all. Here is why: If you scan the picture to the computer, and then go to Picnik, you can work wonders. I like picnik because a lot of it is free.You want to end up being able to use it for any name. All that doodling would be wasted if it only used one name. You want to go from the Lily (above) to this:
After you scan your doodle to the computer follow these instructions:
- Go to picnik.com
- Press "Upload a Photo"
- Upload the doodles photo
- You can change the exposure, and crop it and all that jazz (optional)
- Now hit the "Create" button or the Done button (it depends if you are a member or not)
- Click "Stickers"
- Scroll down the sidebar on the left till you see Basic Shapes
- Click on any of the basic stickers
- Enlarge it to completely cover the name
- Change the color to white
- SAVE SAVE SAVE it
You ca use whatever you shape want as long as it covers up the name. See, now we add a name to it. Here is more steps.
- Click on text
- In the bar that says Type here and click add to place text, type a name.
- Change the color to black
- Give it a pretty font
- Save it
- Print it
- Put in it something (kids love putting them in their school binders)