- Sprite with Frozen (red colored) fruit concentrate
- Hydrangeas in clear plastic food containers
- Paper Mache boxes from hobby lobby (in a set of 5) with ribbon and lemon cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and flags
- Bahn Mi Sandwiches (more on these later)
- Cake stand full of peppermint and vanilla taffy
- Cake stand full of meringues
- Chocolate dipped pretzel rods on a bed of swedish fish
- Half chocolate dipped rice crispy treats
- Chocolate Bars wrapped in scrapbook paper
- Water with lemon slices
- Watermelon Slices
- Royal Icing chevron cookies
We used a long white tablecloth, and covered the top with blue wrapping paper (it actually hangs over the back of the table). We originally bought a bunch of candy to serve as a bed for the treats, but it didn't look great, and it made the treats slide around a bunch. The pretty serving trays are from cb2. They have great prices on their trays, the medium ones were only 4 bucks and the small ones were only 2 (I highly recommend browsing their stuff). If only they had cheap cake stands...
We made paper balls from the ceiling with a tutorial from Martha.
I learned something important: use sun proof food when having a party in full sun. Things got a little melty.