- metal wreath form
- 14 hydrangea bunches (more or less, depending on the size of the flowers on your bush, and the form)
- pruning shears or scissors
- suction cup hanging thing (from hobby lobby, but it won't work unless you have a glass door)
- Matte spray (we used Krylon's Matte Spray)
- ribbon or fabric to hand it with (optional)
Then attach your hanging device (you can use whatever you want, but the suction cup only work for glass doors, so that is what we used).
And there you have it! A beautiful fall wreath.